November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks

As I sit down to write this, I've just enjoyed a piece of homemade pumpkin pie with fresh whipped cream (ah, the advantages of having a kitchen at the ready!). After a long weekend full of gourmet delights and laughter with friends and family, it's only fitting to consider a few of the things I am thankful for this year at Crazy Savvy:
  • First on the list, natch, is the birth of Crazy Savvy! As faithful readers are well aware, the fates aligned and we took the big step to open our doors for business earlier this year and we've never looked back. The experience of building a communications agency from the ground up has been such a satisfying endeavor.
  • Which brings me to a most important entry on my list: Our clients! We feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work with smart, engaging, creative individuals. You know who you are. Look for a more tangible token of appreciation in the weeks to come!
  • Of course, we are also thankful to have a growing corps of talented, trusted collaborators with which to partner. From photography to web design, proofreaders, and many other talented professionals, we work with the best. (Want to join the ranks? Drop us a line at info AT crazysavvy DOT com. We'd love to talk.)
  • Go ahead, call me shallow, but I also give thanks each day for my MacBook Pro. It's a thing of beauty. 'Nuff said.
  • I'm also so thankful for the support of my family and loved ones and thankful for the flexibility that being a business owner affords me to be present in their lives. (Oh what a wonderful feeling it is not to have to explain that you will be late to work, again, because of a parent-teacher conference, school performance, doctor visit, fill-in-the-blank.)
  • Finally, I'm thankful for a business partner who is the yin to my yang. The savvy to my crazy. (Or depending on the day, dare I say the crazy to my savvy?) Seriously, I couldn't ask for a more talented, dedicated partner in business.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from Crazy Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment