March 18, 2010

Tasty Thursday .... done properly

Needless to say, I couldn't possibly agree with Erin's previous post any more strongly than I already do! Being the mistress of my own destiny certainly has its perks. In addition to the personal-fulfillment and remunerative aspects of such a nifty little arrangement, determining my own schedule means I get to plan days like today.

This sunny Thursday afternoon finds me working from home: connecting with clients, doing some writing, and pursuing exciting leads — all from the comfort of my own dining room. Decidedly a good thing, since today marks my first-ever attempt to bake a cake .... homemade carrot cake, no less! So far, the cake's in the oven and all's well. Indeed, the smells emitting from the kitchen are so intoxicatingly delicious that further concentration may be difficult.


But I will try, Dear Readers, because (as always) there are many exciting things going on in Crazy Savvy land that we want to share with you. (So many, in fact, that we've been too busy to write here all week ... mea culpa.)

We're excited to announce the launch of a wonderful client's website. Based in San Francisco, Proper Suit offers custom-tailored suits in fantastic fabrics to fabulously attire the dapper gentlemen in your lives. (It's a sad thing for me that, thus far, they only cater to men .... because otherwise I would totally be buying things for my closet! As if I need any more clothes.) Proper Suit prides itself on fit, style, and value — and we pride them on their exciting launch, and for being so fantastic to partner with in the development of brand messaging and more. Kudos! We hope a celebratory follow-up trip to San Fran will be in the works shortly, too.

In other news, we've been in meetings all week, and some exciting things are on the horizon. More soon! We've also been working furiously away under deadline for one of our East Coast clients (note to selves: it's an hour later out there .... so deadlines come an hour sooner! Luckily, we're on it), and the results thus far are looking very tantalizing. Tasty. Delicious. .... Oh wait, could I be distracted by the smell of my cake baking?

I think I'd better wrap this up before I get drool all over my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment