January 25, 2010

Celebrations, Blizzards & Other Adventures

What a week it has been here at Crazy Savvy! Last week we had the gratifying experience of celebrating the soft launch of a West Coast client’s innovative (and stylish!) endeavor. While the details are not available for public consumption just yet, suffice it to say we had a blast consulting on this project. We celebrated in true Crazy Savvy style at one of our favorite restaurants. Alas, somehow I managed to fail as our photographer documenting the festivities. For this, I’m not quite sure if Jen has managed to forgive me. I’m hoping it’s a dim memory, since the next morning she racked up a few more frequent flier miles and jetted off to Vail for the weekend.

As soon as the mail arrives, I will update this blog post with a postcard image courtesy of Jen, who has apparently so charmed the state of Colorado that it couldn’t bear to part with her just yet. Here I thought walking on the icy sidewalks of Minneapolis was treacherous.....but I must admit it doesn’t quite compare to spending literally hours stuck on a mountain pass. During a blizzard. On the way to the airport. Lucky for her, a missed flight equals a day to play in Denver, in between proposal and contract discussions, calendar coordinations and machinations, et al.

No comments:

Post a Comment